25%

Total votes: 4

John
Site Admin
Spam Protection: No

My Favourite Day of the Week

Post by John »

I wonder...

Monday I like for its sense of being a fresh start.
Tuesday I like because things are up and running and there's still plenty of week left.
Wednesday I like because it's AD&D night and we're half way there and coasting at maximum altitude.
Thursday I like because it's ADAPS night and I see some of my favourite customers on a Thursday.
Friday I like because there's no hurry to finish, but when I have finished then the week is done and the evening is our Night Off from everything.
Saturday I like because it's eBay day and I enjoy a full day in front of the PC, followed by a splendid episode of Doctor Who.
Sunday I like because it's the day Sue and I go out and explore, teking pictures if we fancy, maybe waiting for a sunset and maybe just having a relaxing day.

Hm, I like every day, don't I?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Well since Favourite implies one above all others I have chosen Friday as it is the end of the working week (I really hope!) and I have the possibility of an exciting and fun filled weekend ahead.

I suppose the counter poll is the worst day of the week and which would have to be Sunday - I really hate the back to school feeling before going back to work. It is made more painful by having a holiday. The Sunday before the first day back is horrid. :cry:
mr_e

Post by mr_e »

Monday to Thursday aren't great (except for seeing friends), but it's gotta be Friday because I can just go home and chill, and know I don't have to be in work for the next two days.

I've always found Sundays quite melancholy, and I've no idea why. Foreboding at the week ahead, or sadness the weekend's over? I suppose that's seeing the glass as half empty, really, or an indication I should get a job that's more fun.

John, you're doing pretty well to find something good in every day of the week. In fact, you're a veritable beacon of positivity. Bravo!
im on ur forums, using ur bandwidth.
Mark Scollon
Initiate

Post by Mark Scollon »

I think Sunday may be my favourite. It's usually the end of a busy weekend and a good time to chill out and relax. Plus I have the added bonus of being back in work the next day ad luckily for me, I love my job. I love the smell of crying debtors on a Monday morning.
The Baldiff
John
Site Admin

Post by John »

It's a pleasure to see someone enjoying their work!