d&d on-line journals

Discussion about the Dragonstone setting
fez
Initiate

d&d on-line journals

Post by fez »

greetings ladies, gentlemen and mike. i have been asked to supply a link to our on-line adventure journals based at http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums and i guess that's exactly what i've just done. from the opening page, scroll down until the campaign journals thread and click on for the complete list of all the site's active journals. our group's latest adventure appears under the title 'desert of desolation - the day of alakbar' which is updated on a random basis depending on when i have the time to do any of it. the latest installation was posted ten minutes ago for those of you already up to speed, or it will take about an hour and a half to read the whole thing from beginning to its present length - i know because i did it at the weekend. hope you like it or address all complaints to the dm for not providing exciting enough gameplay!
they'll never take me alive!
John
Site Admin
Spam Protection: No

Post by John »

Thank you, Fez, and welcome to the forum.

I've just read the splendid tale you have provided and am eager to hear the next installment.

:)
Mark Scollon
Initiate

Post by Mark Scollon »

Yay! A forum I know something about and can therefore make sensible contributions to.

Well, maybe not too sensible.

Well, probably not sensible at all.

Oh well, back to normal then.
The Baldiff
John
Site Admin

Post by John »

Well, sensible or not, you're very welcome!
John
Site Admin

Post by John »

Another exciting episode has been posted, just follow Fez's link above.
John
Site Admin

Re: d&d on-line journals

Post by John »

So, I wonder what happened to Mark's wild promise to post something sensible? Apart from a long and deadly silence.... :?: