The FitzGeralds

Anything about the family sections of the website
John
Site Admin
Spam Protection: No

The FitzGeralds

Post by John »

I am pleased to advise that the FitzGerald section of the site is now active.

Have fun!

8)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I liked your new section of the site. Flying solo and it is good to see you managed to get it all working in Firefox okay! :D Glad to see you are having fun with it all. :D
june schofield
Initiate

Re: The FitzGeralds

Post by june schofield »

just wanted to say hello and wow, it must be great having such an influential man in the family tree, i've lived in woodbridge since 1999 and i've only just discovered him. My 9 year old daughter had to research a local person who was famous and Edward Fitzgerald was our choice, we are hoping to visit his grave on sunday. Did you know the local library houses the Seckford Collection of books of which there are numerous ones on Edward. ( I managed to do some of our research there)
Best Wishes
June schofield
John
Site Admin

Re: The FitzGeralds

Post by John »

Hi June you are most welcome.

I spent a couple of years researching EFG and we made a trip to the Woodbridge area to see the various locations such as Boulge Church and Little Grange. It was a fantastic trip and well worth the effort.

I have also collected together a mass of books and have even read all the letters! People don't publish letters in quite the same way much these days, but they do offer a fascinating insight.

Glad you dropped by.